Monday, October 31, 2011

x. Blushingly Chic ft. Shezahdi

I sat down with Shezahdi to talk about fashion... of course! I first met Sheza while working with Versus Mag as a stylist. Having a love for fashion in common we naturally hit it off. I love her fashion, she truly has a style of her own that any fashionista would appreciate. 
(Sheza left, Me Right)

Rebeliouz: So what got you interested in imvu fashion?
Shezahdi: Well really I am interested in fashion in real-life so I think I just started IMVU fashion inspired from that.
Rebeliouz: Ok. What inspires your style?
Shezahdi: Im inspierd By everything pretty much,vintage, street wear, color play, boho..etc etc.
Rebeliouz: What are your favorite fashion trends?
Shezahdi: i looove love vintage
Rebeliouz: ok.
Rebeliouz: Do you have any favorite devs who you feel are underrated?
Rebeliouz: (none pro)
Shezahdi: Mhm .. Karli,Twinky, Wepler, Pravaana, and Ravenistica
Shezahdi: oh and Luvablest
Rebeliouz: If you weren't a imvu fashion blogger.. what would you be doing on here?
Shezahdi: I'd probbaly be modeling or invovled with something with fashion
Rebeliouz: Ok. Last question... What does fashion mean to you?
Shezahdi: Fashion means expression, It can be anything thing you feel or want it to be.
Rebeliouz : ok. Now just tell me a little about your blog and we are doneee
Shezahdi: Well I'm inspired by various of looks from chic to vintage... to emo....I look for diff styles everyday in rl and on IMVU.. and when I put my inspired styles on the blog Its to help other put their own styles together.

After the interview we mixed it up a bit and of course... took pics !
  
Here's a closer look at her unique style


You can check out Shezahdi's Blogspot at 

Thanks again hun for doing this feature for me!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Aww I feel bad now yours is amazing.. :) Ty so much!I had fun..we shhould do this again in the near future :)

    ReplyDelete