Thursday, November 10, 2011

xv. boots galore ft. iKariZma


It's fall and of course we are all searching for those perfect pair of boots! I dropped in on my girl Kendra (iKariZma) to see her favorite boots that she would be rocking this fall/winter. For those of you who don't know Ken, she is the best bestfriend everrrrr. It also helps that she has impeccable style! She is co-owner of some major groups on IMVU: SK Elite, XXXplicit, & of course Kouture Inc. 

*SN* I forgot to get the links to the boots. I will post them later.



Now ya'll know I am all about the edgy look. It's been my style for awhile now. To complete this look I added these black leather riding boots with brown trim. Now Ms. Ken on the other hand got down right flashy on me with these banging knee high boots. They are just badddd.


We both brought out some nice popping fall colors. I kept the colors going with these thigh high boots that I just loveee. Ken kept it simple this time around with some black leather riding boots.


We both were feeling a little more neutral this time around. Ken completed her look with some tan ankle boots. They have nice lace detailing in the front and I love how they allowed her outfit to stay leggy! I also completed my look with some lighter tan calf high boots. They have flower detailing on the sides and a nice open detail in the front.

Anyways... We hope you enjoyed this post! If you are interested in links they will be posted as soon as I gather the information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment