Tuesday, November 29, 2011

xviii. oxford styles


I know it's been a while since my last post but, I've been a bit distracted to say the least. But.... This posting should make up for it! LOL. 

I was feeling the "oxford" look in this outfit, the top is really nice and classic but modern at the same time. I love how it has a subtle sexiness to it. The bottoms are some black high waist leggings. NOW.. these shoes... are the bomb. I have been absolutely love wooden heels. *has a shoegasm* ...... There's nothing else I can really say about them other than that they are HOT and you need them in your inventory. POINT BLANK. PERIOD.

More Pics of the look below  





Top: Scarlett
Leggings: Diiva
Shoes: Scarlett

I hope you enjoyed this post... I have like 3 more coming this week! I shot them all today.. I'm on my Ps and Qs this week! Lol.

Stay Stylish
-Rebelle

No comments:

Post a Comment