Friday, January 6, 2012

GA❤ | Love & Fashion


Today's post is a Fashion Feature featuring DimeDvine & KidDreamz! Two of my favorite people on IMVU! I completely love them both. This crazy in love couple has amazing fashion sense so you know I HAD to do a fashion feature. Both are active members of EVO modeling, which is home of some amazing talent! Welcome to Love & Fashion !


Ladies first!


I love this edgy outfit Shida came up with. It gives me life! I absolutely love the hair (something I haven't dared to rock... YET lol) I love how dark it is. Anyone who knows me knows the edgy outfits speak volumes to me. I love those boots which I have also rocked 12 million times lol. 

What Inspires Her Style? 

"For the most part, my style fits my mood for the day. Am I feeling edgy, classy, exotic, conservative? I'm not so much of a 'latest trend' person, more like a 'oooh I like this' person lol. I dress to suit myself and don't stop changing until I'm 100% satisfied with the end product. (which can take a while lol. I'm always challenging myself when it comes to style, thats why I don't have a certain one. One day you'll see me bald, and the next day I'll have floor length hair. Why limit myself? I feel that you have to be ambiguous & versatile because that's how style is.. Ever changing."

Her Other Half


Now when I say this man can dress his ASS off, That's exactly what I mean. I LOVE his style! JC has modeled for me a couple of times and each time I was blown away by how he delivers every single time. He also has the ability to pull off different themed looks, which let's face it, is rare with males on imvu. NO SHADE, LOL. I love how this outfit is simple yet the leopard vest makes it so stylish!

What Inspires His Style?

"I look at a lot of photography, fashion editorials and graphics. I draw inspiration from those things and try to tweak it a bit to make it my own. It's hard to describe my style, it changes in some aspects but stays the same in others. Fact of the matter is, I like looking good, so I buy what looks good on me. It's not about 'trend' it's about satisfaction. Whether it's punk or metro; as long as I'm satisfied that's all that matters."

Wednesday this fashionable couple renewed their wedding vows 
The ceremony was beautiful!

Pics Below:

Click picture for slideshow!

I hope you all enjoyed this post!

As always, Stay Stylish
-Rebelle




No comments:

Post a Comment