Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Glam Affair ❤ | New Beginnings


First off HAPPY NEW YEARS!! I know I have been gone for a little while and everyone has been asking me what's going on. Well, I'm back! With a package as you can see LOL. Yes, I am pregnant. I was wondering how I would do a fashion blog while being preggo considering the IMVU maternity wear is YEARS behind the normal clothes, but I can work with it. I will be posting regular outfits with a different avi, since I can't take off my fat suit =/. I will be posting preggo outfits maybe once or twice a week! Anyway the outfit posted above is really casual comfy with some simple jeans and a long white sweater, I added a blue varsity style jacket for layering and to spice the outfit up I added some red docs! 

More Pics Below:





Products Worn:

      

I also rocked out on NYE in this:


Once again Happy New Years !! I hope you all enjoyed this post! 

As Always
Stay Stylish
-Rebelle




3 comments:

  1. Aww well congrads on being a baby momma... You should start rocking Dbabybump...thats what I wore when I was gonna, b pregos..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun... I do have some items from DBabyBump, idk though I've been feeling more casual than dressy lately so .. yea. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really fashions of clothing shared here. You will definitely get the good response of these beautiful designs of maternity wear.

    ReplyDelete