Wednesday, December 14, 2011

xxvii. 80s Glam


Sup Nistas and Nistos! As you can see, I fell a victim of this damn curly ass hair that everybody and they mama rocking on IMVU. It just gives me a 80s "perm" feel that I had too! Lol. Anyways, I found these BOMB sequin "capris" ? i guess Lol. But yes I was excited, yes I love sequin, NO you cannot judge me.  I could have played them up and completely took this outfit over the top, but I decided to add neutral colors instead! With that said I added some neutral 'Mary Jane' pumps and a black headband. AND to complete my 80s inspired look I added black shades =)

More pics below:





Products Worn:
  

Please check out those amazing devs! I had a lot of fun with this look! I hope you all enjoyed it!
As Always, Stay Stylish
-Rebelle


No comments:

Post a Comment