Monday, April 23, 2012

GA❤ | FSR: Justionia

Hola Nistas and Nistos! Just incase you are wondering FSR = Fashion Show Review. This past weekend I had the pleasure of attending Justionia's FS. Now I attend a lot FS on IMVU and it's always so laggy that I never get to take pics, but I got them this time! LOL.

The Room:

I LOVED the room, like I was crazy about it. Ya'll know I'm a sucker for nice scenery! It was completely unique and fierce. It complimented the collection so well.  The show was held in a cave, in the jungle! Sounds completely dope right?... Well it was. 
Pics of the room below:

    

   


The Runway:



The Fashion:

The collection was based on animal print and sexiness. It was fierce. 
 I LOVED the bodysuits/swimwear! Her models did a really good job as well! Here are a few of my favorite pieces from the show.





Click the banner below to shop Justionia:




The Bottom Line....

I have always loved Justionia's catty. It's the place to go after you've seen your favorite celeb rocking a fierce outfit. You just know Justi is going to have something your inventory needs! I love how she's grown as a developer. This collection shows her growth. It was fierce, sexy, and wild. I loved it!



Random Pics From The Show:



BTW: You Can Buy My Jumper Here





As Always, Stay Stylish
-Rebelle



No comments:

Post a Comment