Tuesday, April 3, 2012

GA❤ | SpringTrends: Orange


Hola Nistas & Nistos! I have a great feature for you today! I'm starting another series on Spring Trends! Today's post is all about ORANGE.  You should def be looking out for all the orange spring items. It's a beautiful spring color, esp against the brown skin girls! Orange definitely makes a comeback during this post. I got some help from 2 lovely ladies who also have their own imvu fashion/photography blogs, so check them out! AuLiet: NaturelleBella | XoticBelle: FashionWhore. If I'm like most ppl, which I'm more than likely not LOL, but when I think of the color orange I automatically associate it with jail. All I can think about are those UGLY orange jumpers that prisoners wear, well... This isn't your typical jail house orange and there's nothing ugly about how we rocked out in orange!

Enjoy !


Yasssssssssssssss !

I love how Leeyah kept it springy and flowy!

I kept it pretty n chic!

I LOVE how Shan played with colors!

Wonderfully done ladies..

Now for your close ups:


Me & Leeyah decided to rock some orange lips, while Shan was bold & rocked the orange hair!

More Pics Below:






Thanks so much for tuning in. I hope you all enjoyed this post!
Thanks Shan & Leeyah for the features!

As Always, Stay Stylish
-Rebelle










No comments:

Post a Comment