Monday, April 16, 2012

GA❤ | SpringTrends: Most Loved

Hola Nistas & Nistos! It's been awhile I know. I've been tryna think how I can switch things up and not always be posting OOTDs. So I have a few ideas that I will be producing throughout this week. I need feedback! Comment & let me know what you all think of the blog so far, and what could make it better. I never ask my readers to comment because I see the views, I know I have readers. But I need to know what you all want to see. So you can leave a message here, or you can PM me on IMVU @glamHER.

Anyways, Today's post is just a collage of Spring's top trends. 

Enjoy!


Some of my favorites are listed below:

The Crop Top:

     

The Colored Lip:

  

The Lita:

  

The Statement Piece:

  

The Distressed Jean:

  

The Print Legging:

  

The Biker Jacket:

  

I hope you all enjoyed this post! It literally took forever *deep sigh*
It's worth it though, I had fun.
Remember to comment & let me know what you think

As Always, Stay Stylish
-Rebelle






No comments:

Post a Comment