Thursday, December 8, 2011

xxiii. Rebel Fashion


Hola Nistas & Nistos! I'm back... full of energy and all! I'm also at work so shhhh! Lol.
Any-who, today's look is one of my faves that I've recently done. I love the leggings with the shorts! I added a loose black crop top and some studded Doc Martens. I topped the look off with a black hair bow which added some sass to my look. I've really been into using the small rooms with vintage backdrops... which are bomb! After this week I probably won't be using rooms as much, just because it takes more time and I'm completely lazy, PLUS I can get more postings out without having to search for rooms!

More Pics of outfit below:





I hope ya'll enjoy this outfit, as well as the new-ish look of my blog, I'm trying to ...... I don't know what the hell I'm trying to do. LOL. 

Top: Wizard
Shorts w/ Leggings: Loso
Boots: Peacock

As always... Stay Stylish

No comments:

Post a Comment