Monday, December 12, 2011

xxv. Casual Monday


Happy Monday Nistas and Nistos! Today I decided to do a casual look. Well... my take on casual anyways LOL. Just some grey high waist jeans and some black calf length boots (which i am obsessed with right now). I added a black and white stripe corset and a lace vest over that mainly for layering and adding some different textures! I of course had to throw some color in here with this GORGEOUS yellow clutch!

More Pics Below:






I hope you all like the new feel the template adds. I will be doing rooms randomly though. 

Products Worn:

   
  

Like I said I really hope you all like the new template for my post.. I hope you enjoyed this OOTD!
As Always
Stay Stylish
-Rebelle





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO HOOOOTT!! Love this fit top from bottom...I can't believe that clutch purse is from Auliet!..Good Stuff !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank youuu! Yea Leeyah has really nice products

    ReplyDelete