Monday, December 5, 2011

XXI. Fashion Feature w/ XxOmgitsJaynexX

So ya'll know I love and appreciate different peoples style, which is why I LOVE fashion. Today's fashion feature is someone who embodies original style. I'm always looking through Kouture at the fashions people have put together and Jayne's fashion sense is simply unlike any other. So I just had to contact her to see if she would like to be featured in my blog. 

The outfit she showed up with (pictured above) left me speechless. I had no other choice BUT to put her on a runway. I love how its edgy, futuristic, and simply the business. Those shoes are a shoegasm waiting to happen! 

Full Pics Below:




Not only is her fashion sense on point, she has a banging personality to match. She seems really cool and down to earth & I loved doing this feature with her. Below I found a few of her fits posted in Kouture that I just needed to share with my fellow nistas!


Special Thanks to Jayne for taking the time to do this for me
Stay Stylish
-Rebelle

2 comments: