Friday, February 17, 2012

GA❤ | Color Blockage: Colors & Chic...


Hola Nistas & Nistos! Today's post is actually yesterday's post... Ya'll know I was gonna miss a day! Smh the net hasn't been working at my job but its up now! Colors and Chic is featuring the amazing DimeDvine! I absolutely adore that color blocked blazer she has on. I'll admit, this was probably the hardest post for me this week, I love her look and it took me forever to find a blazer even close to what she had. I love a challenge so its all good. I love the final look, this is a look I haven't worn in ages! I've gotten so complicated lately lmao. I love the simplicity of a chic look, and this one is SEXY, maybe the most sexy ya'll have seen me.

More pics below:





   
I hope you all enjoyed this post! Thanks so much Shida Boo for doing this feature for me!

As Always, Stay Stylish
-Rebelle

No comments:

Post a Comment