Wednesday, February 22, 2012

GA❤ | OOTD: On The Scene...


Hola Nistas & Nistos! Today's post is another OOTD. I promise I will be coming with something different soon. But in the meantime enjoy this look! I simply fell in LOVE with this vest. As my bestie would say... This vest is pure sex! The best sex. Lol Anyways... I had to do a post featuring this vest. I paired it with some black jeans that have some details around the knee area. I also added some floral print JC inspired boots, that I love! & to mix things up a bit I added some ankle fur! AND I did this shoot like i used tooooo! I can't remember the last time I actually used a room for my blog but here it is!

More Pics Below:

 




 



Products Worn:

   

I hope you all enjoyed this post!

As Always, Stay Stylish
-Rebelle

P.S. Check Out The Venus Review, I'm giving one away!




No comments:

Post a Comment