Monday, February 13, 2012

GA❤ | Color Blockage: The Sneak Peek


Hola Nistas & Nistos! So It's been awhile since my last post, but I am back with my original avi! This is post baby & yes I changed my skin. Anyways, I will be doing a color blocking series this week! Color blocking is one of my favorite themes in fashion. This is the first post, just a sneak peek of what's coming up this week. I won't really call this a how to color block series, just more of  fun with color blocking. I will be collaborating with other blogs, and some fellow nistas and nistos on imvu! I think when some ppl hear color blocking the first thing they think is that you have to be colorful, which is not true. I'm just a naturally colorful person lol. So yea... Mon - Thurs will be features and then Friday will be a contest!

Enjoy this look:






Products Worn:

      

I hope you all enjoy this look! 

As Always, Stay Stylish!
-Rebelle


No comments:

Post a Comment