Thursday, February 23, 2012

GA❤ | MyFaves: Shoe Game !


Hola Nistas & Nistos! Today's post is a new lil series I'm gonna do called MyFaves, I will be showing my current favorite items! Today, well tonight is allllll about SHOES! Prepare to have multiple shoegasms.... (just a lil warning lol)  I did this shoot in a room! I must really be loving ya'll lately =P But shoes are my weakness! I love shoes with funky designs and shoes that are unique! All of the shoes that I will be showing you are super unique so I hope you all enjoy!

First Up:


Red Litas


 

 

Next:


YODI Platforms



 


& of course these:


Prettiglous



Can't forget these:


Prettiglous



Last but not least:


Cheetah Reds



That's all for this post Nistas!

As Always, Stay Stylish!
-Rebelle

P.S. Check Out The Venus Avatar Review, I'm giving one away!











No comments:

Post a Comment