Saturday, February 25, 2012

GA❤ | OOTD: Chillin w. Style


Hola Nistas & Nistos! Today's post in an OOTD. I'm in a real chill mood today, so yea. I love this jean top and I just bought it so I couldn't wait to wear it! I also found these bomb ass shoes under my favorite mesh | 8 in Any Shape | I swear I buy at least 3 pairs of shoes from there everyday smh. This hair gives me life! I love the 2 color tones and the bangs! I kept it simple with the accessories and nails

More Pics below:




Products Worn:
    
That's all for this post Nistas!

As Always, Stay Stylish!
-Rebelle

P.S. Check Out The Venus Avatar Review, I'm giving one away!


2 comments:

  1. This is amazing. I love it. But do you mind telling what skin is used here? It's flawless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! The post has been updated with the items worn, including the skin! Thanks so much for commenting! -Rebelle

      Delete